Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Simple Moments

I love how one little picture can capture a moment, a person, or an event.
 
I posted this picture yesterday on Instagram and it made me smile so much and I hope that it brought a smile to my friends and families faces. :)
 
This little boy brings the most happiness I've ever expereicned in my entire life. I can't even express how he makes me feel all the time. He's been so paitent with me in these past couple of weeks. I feel like the WORST mommy ever to him, and I know everyone has told me that he won't remember. But I still feel awful. I'm so glad he's so forgiving. And I will make it up to him. I have enjoyed the moments that he's been extra snugglying with me. It's like he knows I need them. :)
 
I'm so glad he enjoys the simple things in life and I hope that the Mr. and I can instill that in him forever. Our evenings are filled with simple things these days. I love him, our simple evenings and all the simple moments.
 
I know things are going to quickly change for me, this sweet boy and my supportive husband. But I'm excited and ready! :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. His little tummy is so cute! I saw an awesome picture and it was mommy, daddy and a toddler and they all had their shirts lifted. Mommy's tummy said "twins" and daddy's tummy said "root beer" and toddler's tummy said "milk" so adorable.. made me think of you!

    ReplyDelete