Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nana

Today marks a sad/happy day. Today is the day that Nana passed away 3 years ago. She was such a special lady to so many people. She touched so many peoples lives by loving them, praying for them and always encouraging them. 

The Mr. and I talk about Nana pretty often. And I really think Nana has a lot to do with our children. You are probably wondering how and why. Well, I always joked with Nana that I wasn't going to have ANY children born in the month of February because there are already SO many birthdays in our family in February. Well, TJH was born in February and I am so glad he was! :) Then, we found out we were pregnant again...but we knew we weren't due in February...but we did find out it was TWINS on Nana's birthday which is February 28th! :) Love both of those stories...I just know she is up in heaven having so much fun talking with God about all of her children, grandchildren and GREAT grandchildren! 

We love and MISS you so very much Nana! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this LAH! Nana sounds like a special person. I know she is very proud of you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete