Wednesday, August 28, 2013

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
 
  • I LOVED being pregnant with TJH the ENTIRE time. I've enjoyed parts of this pregnancy. PARTS is the key word.
  • If you haven't read the book "The Duckling Get a Cookie!?" you should, it's hilarious! It's from the same writer, Mo Willems, as "Don't Let the Piegon Drive the Bus" books.
  • I felt super out of the loop Monday morning about the VMA's but after watchin parts of them I'm okay with being out of the loop. Maybe I'm just old now, but hold up...eww!
  • Tucker's hugs make EVERYTHING better...he knows how to really squeeze you! :)
  •  I've always felt better with a pantry filled with groceries...the Mr. did excellent job of this this week!
  • I know it will get old fast, but I LOVE the Hump Day camel...just makes me smile.
  • I LOVE that the Mr. added some PINK flowers to our yard for the arrival of our two sweet girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment