Monday, August 12, 2013

No More Only Child...

I am so happy about the girls arrival but part of me is so sad for TJH. These are his last few weeks of being an only child. I know it will be wonderful for him to have siblings. But I don't ever want him to think he wasn't enough. I don't ever want him to think he isn't special. I know he is so young and won't remember this huge transition completely. But I want it to be smooth for him. I want him to know that we love him and care about him just as much as we did before he had two sisters. I pray daily that I can be the mommy he needs and the mommy the girls need. He is the original baby and the first born which is a very special thing in itself. Until the girls arrive I am going to soak up my last moments of TJH being an only child. 

I love you TJH! 



No comments:

Post a Comment