Saturday, August 24, 2013

35 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3

(Ethel insisted on being in the picture :)...And she even posed the right way!)


How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of babies:  size of honeydew melons
Weight gain: 60 lbs (as of 8/19) Yup, that's a lot! 
Maternity Clothes: All maternity 
Gender: girls!
Movement: Yes of course! I have busy girls in my tummy! They haven't slowed down one bit. I LOVE all of their movement and I can't wait to see if it's true how they are inside my tummy is the same when they are born. :)
Sleep: Sleep is a thing of the past. I have started taking a sleeping aid to try to help. It allows me to get a window of about 3 hours a sleep in a row. But other than that I'm up every 1-1.5 hours because of comfort or potty breaks. 
Symptoms: Nothing new really...heavy tummy and swelling. 
What I miss: Sushi and being able to do things for myself and TJH. :( I hate feeling helpless. 
Cravings: Buffalo chicken salads, pizza, and Nutty Buddys! :) As you can see I've been hungry this week! 
Best Moment this week: We had another good doc appointment this week. My doc is very confident in my body and carrying these sweet girls! She went ahead and scheduled my c-section because she said there is no room for Baby A to flip head down. I have come to terms with having a c-section and prayed about it a lot. I trust my docotor and her decsions. She believes that I will go 38.5 weeks because that's when she scheduled my c-section. It's crazy to know the girls birthday(I mean if they don't decied to come before then.) and to know when I will meet them! :)
What I am looking forward to: Another successful week of carrying two baby girls!  I'm praying that I make it to my c-section date for a couple of reasons...I want my doc to do my c-section. And I would like to keep them in as long as possible for weight gain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment