Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I'm looking forward to seeing what these two sweet girls look like! 
  • I miss my favorite restaurant from my college town, but I found a place here that makes the salad I always got and it's SOOOO similar! :)
  • I'm looking forward to a low key weekend and a trip to the spa.
  • I've mastered getting ready for work in about 15 min in the morning from the time I roll out of bed to the time I get in the car...that's called good preparation! ha! 
  • I  love that my students are so willing and excited to learn this year! 
  • I want a cookie cake from Great American Cookie Company...nope no occasion...just because! 
  • I love that my sister is so happy with her new job and life right now. It makes me happy to see her happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment