Wednesday, August 7, 2013

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • Today is the FRIST day of school for the 2013-2014 school year! I always get so excited about a  new school year!
  • I'm looking forward to my shower this weekend! The FOUR always know how to throw a special shower, so I'm sure it will be wonderful!
  • I'm so sad that my baby is 18 months old! So big!
  • We love Shark Week on Discovery Channel...we are scuba divers...duh! 
  • I know why my  mom had 4 girls...girl stuff is SO fun!
  • I cannot wait until the Princess Diana movie comes out!!
  • And of course the 50 Shades of Grey movie!
  • I dream about the baby girls all the time...I can't wait to see what they look like! 

1 comment:

  1. First day of school, already?! Oh my goodness! And yes girls are SO fun, good thing you have two to buy for!!

    ReplyDelete