Saturday, August 3, 2013

32 weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3



How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of babies:  size of jicama
Weight gain: 41 lbs (as of 7/23)
Maternity Clothes: All maternity now that I'm back at work...no more of the Mr's t-shirts
Gender: girls!
Movement: Yes! Baby B moves so much...I'm not even sure she sleeps! And her movement is very noticeable from the outside. Baby A likes to move at night. 
Sleep: Sleep is limited.
Symptoms: Nothing major...some slight swelling of my feet at the end of the day...trying to limit my standing. 
What I miss: Sushi 
Cravings: Ice Cream 
Best Moment this week: Having a great week back at work. I was sad to leave Tuck but once I got back into the routine it wasn't so bad. I'm praying that I can work up until having these sweet girls! And of course celebrating our 5 year anniversary! :)
What I am looking forward to:  A good 32 week doc visit and a great first week with my students. And continued growth of the sweet girls!

3 comments: