Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I've survived a full week of teaching 2nd grade 8 months pregnant with twins!  ha! :)
  • I'm nesting like crazy and making my sweet husband nest even if he doesn't want to! :)
  • I'm loving my new class this year! They are so sweet but very talkative! 
  • Ethel is getting her hair done today because she HAS to look good for pictures with her new sisters! :)
  • I love that my mom is making even more things for the girls to wear right when they are born! :) 
  • I miss napping when TJH naps...maybe we should build in nap time in 2nd grade. 
  • I super excited about Teen Mom III starting soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment