Saturday, August 17, 2013

34 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3



How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of babies:  size of cantaloupes 
Weight gain: 50 lbs (as of 8/6)
Maternity Clothes: All maternity 
Gender: girls!
Movement: Yes! Baby A is so active at night...all night long. :) And Baby B is still the same...very active and is always on the move! 
Sleep: Sleep...ha! NOT!
Symptoms: Just a heavy tummy...sometimes I feel like I need to hold it up! ha!
What I miss: Sushi 
Cravings: I've been pretty hungry this week...so anything really. And of course ice cream...Butterfinger ice cream! 
Best Moment this week: Having a GREAT 34 week ultra sound on Thursday! The girls looked and sounded great! Baby A is 4lbs 15oz and Baby B is 5lbs 6oz! I was so excited about their weights. I'm praying this is a good indication that they won't be going to NICU. I'm praying for more growth in the next couple of weeks. 
What I am looking forward to:  A good weekly appointment and carrying these girls as long as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment