Sunday, July 28, 2013

Splash Pad

Friday morning we headed to our local Splash Pad that just opened this summer! We hadn't had a chance to get there yet and was so glad we were able to go on one of our last days of summer. My sis K was with us and it made the morning flawless! It's getting hard for me to chase busy TJH around and I wanted him to have a good time. Well K made sure of that! :)

I was so impressed with the Splash Pad. It was so clean and fun! And we only paid $1 per person to get in!



At first Tuck wanted to just play with this one little part, but as soon as K showed him how fun the rest was he was hooked!



He literally ran around with his tongue out and squealing the whole time!







He ran around the whole time. I would say he LOVED it!




We met up with a bunch of friends from work...we didn't get a picture of all of the kiddos but here are three of them! :) 

I'm so glad TJH had some fun with his Aunt K! He loves her so much! 

Next time we are taking Daddy with us, because he will have just as much fun as TJH did! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment