Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I can't believe today is the LAST day of July...where did summer go?
  • Speaking of summer...it's over for us...I went back to work yesterday. 
  • I  wasn't too sad to go back to work this year...I missed Tuck like crazy yesterday but I know he was in good hands! :)
  • I'm still on a Butterfinger kick...my FIL even bought me Butterfinger ice cream! :)
  • I think it's super thoughtful of my in-laws to give us an anniversary present! :) 
  • I'm so proud of the Mr. for finishing ALL of his classes for his degree! Next step...student teaching! SO proud of his hard work and dedication! 
  • My toes need to be painted super bad...but I can't reach them...
  • I sometimes think I have aliens in my tummy because the way the girls move my tummy looks SO weird! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment