Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • If I'm glad to be home, we had a great time in PTC, but it's nice to be home too!
  • I'm praying I passed my 3 hour glucose test yesterday...it was not fun. 
  • I'm thankful for my BFF letting me borrow her maternity clothes! 
  • I loved how excited Tucker got when we got home on Sunday...he loved seeing all his toys and just being in his home! 
  • I'm sad that Finn died from Glee...he was one of my favorite characters...
  • I'm going to start working on school stuff this weekend...I have mixed emotions about it. 
  • I love that Tucker will put my hands together to pray every night...it's so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment