Saturday, July 27, 2013

31 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3





How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of babies:  size of coconuts...my tummy is measuring 37 weeks...so funny!
Weight gain: 41 lbs (as of 7/23)...we have no idea how I lost 2 lbs...
Maternity Clothes: All maternity expect for the Mr's big t-shirts
Gender: girls!
Movement: Yes! Baby A is a night time mover and shaker...she likes to kick my bladder a lot! :) Baby B moves all day long...and makes my tummy looks super strange from the outside! ha!
Sleep: Sleep is only done in about 1.5-2.5 hour increments. 5-7 bathroom breaks a night are no fun!
Symptoms: Heartburn...but thankfully my doc gave me some meds for that!
What I miss: Sushi and tuna fish! And sleeping in any position that isn't my left side. 
Cravings: Ice Cream and pizza
Best Moment this week: Having a good doc appt this week. My doc will see me for the rest of my pregnancy...there are 4 other docs in the office and usually you rotate through. But she wants me to only see her....which I like! Baby A is still breech so there was talk of a c-section...which I've been praying about a lot and I'm more at peace about it all because I know it will all work out and I need to let happen what's best for the girls. My doc is still hopeful she will flip but went ahead and started to talk about a c-section. I PASSED my 3 hour glucose! YAY! And my doc said we will take it week by week on the subject of bed rest...I'm really wanting to be able to work as long possible! 
What I am looking forward to: Our first baby shower for the girls! We are so blessed to have wonderful friends/co-workers who are throwing us a shower for the baby girls! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and share them with you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment