Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mommyhood isn't always Glamorous!

Yesterday evening, I met two wonderful women for dinner with their babies! I have been taking advantage of being back home to see all of our family and friends that live around here. I met H and H for dinner at a yummy Mexican place. Tuck had a late nap so I knew we would be good to go to go out for dinner and the kid loves Mexican food...well he had other plans/feelings about going to dinner. He's always pretty good when we go out to dinner and eats and then plays. Well, he did want to eat...he didn't want to stay in his seat...he screamed a lot. It was so strange...then I began to think maybe he didn't feel well because he never acts like this. He felt a little warm. Then right before we were all about to leave I look down at my white pants and there is poop all over them...my sweet boy had pooped so much that it went through his clothes onto mine. So I say all of this to say...mommyhood isn't always glamorous! ha! :) I wouldn't trade my job for anything, but sometimes it's so funny! 


I did love being with my friends and their babies...I kept apologizing because Tucker never acts that way. They kept saying, it's okay. I wish I could have visited with them more, but we all know it's like that when you go to dinner with kiddos. :)

H and H texted me that on their way home they had a crazy car ride..deflated balloons and musical crying...ha! :)
 It's so wonderful to be in the same stage of life as my friends...it's great to hear how they do things with their babies. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful mommy-friends! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment