Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • If I have a obsession with peaches from SC! They are SO yummy! 
  • We have loved our random pool dates in the late afternoon...Tuck loves them and it gets him super tired before bed. 
  • I'm praying so hard for a friend who is in the hospital 27.5 weeks pregnant with identical girls...they are trying to make it to 28 weeks before delivering...please pray for her and her sweet babies. 
  • I CANNOT wait for Tuck to experience 4th of July in our home town! SO much fun!
  • I love that we have such great neighbors! Our pups love each other and we love them and the time we spend with them! 
  • I thought it was a really good experience for me to have of being on the other side of interviews for a position at my school...I still got nervous...nervous for the people who we were interviewing! 
  • I'm going to be SO sad when this summer ends...but I'm NOT thinking about that right now...I'm going to enjoy time with my sweet boy and family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment