Saturday, July 6, 2013

28 weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3

(Excuse the not very cute outfit! ha! And hair...it's been raining for days here!)

How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of babies:   small cabbages...they are both 2.8lbs to be exact! :)
Weight gain: 37 lbs (as of 6/28) 
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity.
Gender: two sweet girls!
Movement: Yes! They have had hiccups this week a couple of times and it's really cool! :)
Sleep: Sleep is not wonderful...waking up feeling as though I have been beat up is no fun!
Symptoms: Heartburn
What I miss: Sushi
Cravings: Ice Cream :)
Best Moment this week: Another successful week of growing two babies! :) And 4th of July! So crazy to think that the girls will be 10months old for their first 4th of July!
We had a bit of a scare on the 4th of July...the girls hadn't moved in almost 24 hours...Baby A hadn't moved in 24 hours and Baby B hadn't moved in 12 hours. I called my doc and they told me to go to the ER. Well, we are out of town, so we went to the hospital here in our hometown. We were hooked up and had an ultrasound. Everything turned out great with the girls...they just scared me! The doc thinks they may have just been on a nerve where I couldn't feel their movements. I was pretty scared. The Mr. was amazing and so calm(like always in emergencies) the whole 6 hours in the hospital. But I am SO thankful they are okay and growing right on track and have plenty of fluid! 
What I am looking forward to: A great week spending time with family and friends in our hometown...last trip "home" for a long time. 

1 comment:

  1. Looking GREAT Mama!!! I can't wait to see those little cuties!

    ReplyDelete