Saturday, July 20, 2013

30 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3

 (pretty sure my face is starting to swell...not so cute)
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of babies:  size of heads of lettuce ..Baby A is 3.1lbs and Baby B is 3.2lbs...they are each the average weight of a singleton...but there are two in my tummy! :)
Weight gain: 43 lbs (as of 7/15) 
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity.
Gender: girls!
Movement: Yes! And I love knowing their positions so I kind of know which body parts of which baby are moving. 
Sleep: Sleep is only done in about 1.5-2.5 hour increments. 
Symptoms: Nothing besides the normal...tummy is heavy and some heartburn.
What I miss: Sushi and tuna fish! And sleeping in any position that isn't my left side. 
Cravings: Ice Cream and Butterfingers...and the Mr. brought home my first ever Butterfinger Blizzard from DQ...let's just say dangerous! :) The two things I'm craving put together! AH!
Best Moment this week: Seeing the babies at our high risk doc office. His ultra sound machine is amazing and gives us so much information about the babies. The weights aren't estimates like normal OB's give...it's their actual weights. Baby A-3.1lbs Baby B-3.2lbs  He said there is plenty of fluid and my cervix looks great still! They said the same thing about our girls...Baby A is laid back and Baby B is going to be our wild child! :) Baby A is still breech so we are praying she decides to flip...I'm kind of nervous she won't since she is laid back. Baby B is head down and always touching her sister with her hands and feet. Even though they are in separate sacs they can still feel each other and Baby B doesn't let her sac get in the way of bothering her sister! :)
What I am looking forward to: Another good appointment next week and the results from my 3 hour glucose....praying they come back good! Also, carrying these sweet girls another week successfully. We are so thankful for all the prayers and love while these precious girls grow in my tummy!


2 comments:

  1. You are just beautiful! I can't believe these sweet girls will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 weeks!!! What a milestone!!!! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete