Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4...8...13?

Last Thursday was my BFF H's birthday! We were able to get together on her actual birthday...so fun! L(one of the FOUR) put up a status on Facebook on our way to meeting for dinner that was so funny! She said...
With the Four, no Eight, no Ten, I mean Thirteen...whatever, I've lost count! With my best friends celebrating Hannah's bday! 
This is so funny because we started out just the four and now we have 13! :) Which is so fun! 

It was a great evening of celebrating H! Tuck skipped his second nap to he was a little bit crazy at dinner, but for the circumstances it worked about being okay! ha!

L and B...L is due in the next 10 days with sweet MKG! :)

FOUR with the babies!

THE FOUR!

27 weeks and 37 weeks...I'm bigger than her! ha! :)


With my sweet boy!

Birthday girl with my sweet boy! He loves his Aunt H!

So glad that we all make time for each other in our busy lives! I have the BEST friends ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment