Friday, January 21, 2011

Week in bullets:

  • Short weeks are always LOOOONNNGGG weeks!
  • I have the most PRECIOUS intern this semester! She is going to be such a great addition to our classroom!
  • Back pain is NO fun!
  • I love grad school so far!
  • Spelling Bees are extreme competition!
  • I love how excited Lucy and Ethel are when I get home from work!
  • The Mr. has been so great taking care of all the accident stuff. :)
  • I'm looking forward to the weekend...and sleeping in a bit!
  • Getting lost on campus is kind of embarrassing considering I'm a GRAD student!
  • Dancing with kids at school is super fun!
  • Forgetting things going on in peoples lives makes me super sad...
  • Five people that I'm close to celebrate their birthdays next week!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are doing so well after your accident! I am so proud of you going to Grad school! You are such an amazing person! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little Ethel! She's a Yorkie, right? We have a Yorkie too.. they are such strong, crazy little personalities in tiny bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great you're enjoying grad school so far! And I always love how dogs greet you when you get home.. just overflowing joy and love coming from their sweet little selves! haha

    ReplyDelete