Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SO What Wednesday!

Photobucket


  • I already have a Valentines Day wreath up! (It's my FAVORITE holiday!)
    • I drink 84-100 oz of water a day when I work.
    • If I could eat Subway, Chick-fil-A and Mexican everyday. I'm a picky eater.
    • If I'm an AU fan and am about to start my masters at UGA.
    • If my doggies wear matching scarfs according to the holiday or event.
    • If I sing outloud when I run sometimes.
    • If I wash our sheets every 4-5 days...I cannot stand dirty sheets.
    • If the Mr. and I had a VERY low key NYE and we are totally okay with that.




2 comments:

  1. Found your blog on Shannon's link up, so cute! And I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is already putting up Valentine's decorations! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I hire you to come clean my sheets that often?? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete