Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello friends!

We had a great/busy weekend! Saw the family for a quick second this weekend to celebrate Mr.'s dad's birthday. Got things organized around the house, attended church, worked out, laundry, grocery shopping and more. Got ready for the busy week ahead.

Do you ever find yourself surrounded with some people who don't have the same priorities as you? Maybe you thought these people were in the same place as you but really they aren't? What did you do? Give me some advice!

I'm excited about this week, after today, I have lots of special people with birthdays! I love birthdays! It's your own personal holiday!

I'm so happy with where God has me right now! I'm so blessed to have the job I have, be in grad school, have an extra job(even though soemtimes I complain about it), be married to my best friend, have the 2 CUTEST dogs, and amazing family and friends! As one of my new years revloutions was to try to find happiness in where I am, so sometimes I just need to write about these things to remind myself! :)

Did you have a good weekend? What did you do?

2 comments:

  1. I might be coming from a different place because I have a child;
    but I also felt this way before Kennedy.

    This is going with your people being in different places.

    I had some friends that went out thurs-sat. I personally after "growing up a little" got over it. That is what they lived for. I would rather have some friends over, play catch phrase & have a drink or two. Or go to a restaurant or something along those lines.

    I thought me & them were on the same page;but I have lost just about all of those friends.

    I do have a few that I still talk to, but we rarely get together. I guess it comes a point for a certain persons life if those people are so far off what you are doing/want in life if you can deal with it.

    I don't know if I totally just rambled but maybe you got something out of alllll of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I really enjoy reading your blog. Second, I definitely have found myself surrounded by people who don't have the same priorities as me. It can be a challenge! Not exactly sure what your situation is, but when I've experienced issues like that I just have to remember God made us all different and we can't let it bother us too much. Sometimes, I'm around people that don't have the same work ethic as I do and it's really frustrating. Good luck with you situation! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete