Thursday, January 13, 2011

SNOWED In!

So we've been snowed in! Yes, in the good ol' south, we got SNOW and alot of it!!!

Sunday night it hit us and then trapped us in our homes until yesterday.

 
Good and bad! I wish I had prepared some projects to work on while being inside. But I did get to rest, read and watch tons of TV!

Here are some pictures I took over the past couple days!:
 Lucy and Ethel love the snow!
Ethel played so hard and got so cold, we had to wrap her up in my AU blanket! Perfect since we are the NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

 If you look closely at this picture, you will see that Ethel is standing ON TOP of the snow! She doesn't weigh enough to break the layer of ice on top of the snow!
Ethel with her snow treat on Sunday night!

Heading out to get out of the house for a bit!  

Lucy loved the snow so much she starting pointing!

 Our friends A and B came over for a bit on Tuesday, because they were so bored at home too! We played a good game of Monopoly and played in the snow!
Our snowman! It was my first one I've ever built...or helped to build!


Loved lookin' out at our snow friend!

2 comments: