Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursdays Happniess!

I've just woken up happy this week!

So many exciting things going on!

School starting back!

Grad school starting!

Running like a mad woman!

Snuggly with my pups:
Massages...o wait...let me talk about that for a second...I received a gift from a co-teacher after I ran my 1/2 Marathon. She gave me an hour full body massage with a friend of hers. Well I was so happy but was thinking...o this lady probably isn't the best. Boy was I wrong!!! The Mr. bought me another massage from her two weeks later because she is that darn good!!! I've always been a BIG fan of massages but I'm pretty much obsessed with them now and from my good ol' massage therapist C!

I enjoyed seeing my students yesterday, such sweet kids!

Thankful for a short week! (And my new calendar!):

Loved cooking for my husband everyday this week..and almost everyday last week too!

Packing my lunch and laying out my breakfast has been fun this week! So prepared in the mornings!

And I LOVE my new wreath for the front door!

How has your week been?


4 comments:

  1. I love the feeling of a new planner! I get happy every time I open mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that wreath and your new calendar!! :) And now I want a massage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little candies surrounding your blog title header. You are just like me, I love Valentines the most too!

    ReplyDelete