Sunday, January 2, 2011

TRUE friends!

As I've gotten older I've really grown to love and appericate my friendships. I feel as though they are so much more important to me than when I was younger. When I was young I had wonderful friends, but now I'm the most blessed girl...I have such amazing friends that will be my friends for the rest of my life!

My best friend C, sent this to me the other day, and I just love it!

A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest.
A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself and doesn't feel even the least bit weird shutting your 'Pepsi drawer' with her foot!

A simple friend has never seen you cry.
A real friend shoulder is soggy from your tears.

A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names.
A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.

A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party.
A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.

A simple friend hates it when you call after they've gone to bed.
A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.

A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems.
A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.

A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
A real friend calls you after you had a fight.

A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
A real friend expects to always be there for you!



This poem is true about all of these people below:










































I'm so thankful for TURE friendships! Or REAL friends! These girls are always there for me no matter what! They've made me laugh a ton and have made life more fun!


Thank you girls for being REAL friends!
P to the S...Aren't my friends GORGEOUS!?!?!


    1 comment:

    1. I love this! Isn't such a comfort to find your true best friends!

      ReplyDelete