Saturday, January 8, 2011

Friends Forever

Today was a great!

Started out with a DD coffee...I woke up craving one!

Had a little drive out to see my bff!

Got to hold, feed, snuggle, play, burp, this sweet girl!!

 Such a good baby! She is so sweet! I cannot believe she is 10 weeks old! Growing up wayyy too fast!!
 These are the YUMMY fries I had at lunch...I didn't say they were healthy!

C and I had a great time just catching up in person! We talk everyday, but don't get to see each other everyday! It's so amazing to have a friend that I can tell ANYTHING to and know she won't judge me, look at me funny, or tell me I'm weird or wrong. She is so honest with me!


After spending a great day with C and W, I headed home. This is what I came home to:

Such a sweet husband! Yummy sushi at home on our Sushi for Two set from Crate and Barrel!

How was your Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment