Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions?

First of all....HAPPY 2011!
I've never been big on resoultions but I did kind of make two last year and I kept them!!!
1. Blog more.
2. Workout more.
1--->I blogged more in 2010 than I have since I started my blog and I love it! I make time for it and it's a great stress reliever for me. Little time to write and post pictures. I even leaned how to make a better header. I still want my blog professionally done, but I'm taking baby steps! :)
2--->Spring 2010 was filled with many Zumba classes and general working out. But in June 2010, I signed up and payed for my first 1/2 Marathon! So June to October was filled with Zumba and RUNNING! In October, I felt the best I've felt in years and loved how my body was looking! I'm still running reguarlly and am looking for my next 1/2 Marathon! :)
So for 2011....
1. Find more happpiness in everyday life.
2. Be kinder.
I hope this time next year, I can really say I did these two things. It's not that I'm unhappy and mean, but I feel as though I need to find happiness in the life I'm in and not the life I want. Also, I can be short sometimes and lose my patience. I want to work on that, and be more patient and calm which in turn will make me kinder. (Look, I'm being honest, please dont' judge. :))
Do you make resoultions? Or personal goals?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment