Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BFF Birthday and So What Wednesday!

Happy Birthday C!!!
C is one of my very best friends and she is the most wonderful mama to baby WRG and an excellent teacher! I'm so lucky to have her in my life!

I hope you have a wonderful day C! LOVE YOU!


Now, here is So What Wednesday:



Photobucket

Go over to Life After I "Dew" to join in!

So what if:
  • I write things in pencil in my caldendar if I don't know if it's a for sure thing.

  • I'm doing other things while I'm taking an online class...I can multi-task!

  • It drives me crazy when my students tap on their desk...

  • I'm missing 8 days of school for professional events...lots of great conferences for school!

  • I'm kind of sad that we won't have the day off in April now because we have to make it up for the snow.

  • I don't want snow days ever again!

  • If Teen Mom makes me cry almost every week!

  • If it makes me sad that I can't read all the blogs I follow everyday now, the break spoiled me!


6 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower :)

    I now write everything in pencil in my planner. I got tired of the messy look of crossing things out when plans were changed.

    Also, I love Teen Mom. This season is so different than last season and some of the girls are making bad decisions...it's hard not to get invested!

    As for snow days, here in Maryland, I'm welcoming them! This is my first year teaching and I have so much going on. I'll pray that they stop in GA though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I LOVE you little gray dress in your pic!!! Where did you get it?? I've never seen a little sundress in that color before! I write stuff in my planner in pencil all the time because it seems everytime I use pen, I have to white-out something!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from SWW..

    i'm totally with you on teen mom - i cry nearly every week. sometimes because i love the girls and i love to watch them grow in being a parent, and others because i'm so scared for the baby [mainly jenelle and jace!]. i think its kinda normal to cry.. no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im your newest follower. Your furbabies remind me of mine. I have a mini pin and a pitbull/lab mix (The pic of miss lucy reminds me of mine so much with the ears) lol.

    xo

    samantha

    betterblondesam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I find more similarities every week with you...I am obsessed with Teen Mom too, over break I watched all the past shows online of 16 and Pregnant. I do admit, it is an odd addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for mentioning me in your blog!!! Love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete