Thursday, January 12, 2012

TJH

Dear Tucker,


I cannot wait for your arrival. Your Daddy and I have been praying for a baby to complete our family for a very long time. We feel as though this is a true honor to be your parents.

We cannot wait to see what you look like. And what your little personality is like. We cannot wait to find out your favorite things.

I pray that your Daddy and I will listen to God about how to parent you best. Each child is different and we want the very best for you.

It's been so fun carrying you around for the past 9 months in my tummy. I know already you are a very sweet boy. You love when your sisters(Lucy and Ethel) come up to my tummy. You always move for your Daddy when he's "holding" you or talking to you. And I feel as though we are very close already and I haven't even met you yet. I'm going to miss being pregnant with you.

I hope you will know that your Daddy and I are not perfect, but we will love you UNCONDITIONALLY forever.


We love you Tucker John and are so excited about you being apart of our family!

love,
Mommy



1 comment:

  1. you should have had a "warning" label at the top of this one....if 8 1/2 months pregnant....DON'T READ!! ;) Very well written...can't believe we are this close to meeting our little boys!

    ReplyDelete