Saturday, January 28, 2012

38 weeks





PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

How Far Along: 38weeks
Size of baby: I'm going to go with big...haven't really read of a size of some sort of fruit or anything this week. He's full term so big. :)
Weight gain: I think I'll reveal that at the end. ha!
 Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yup and I think this week he has bouncing off his head...this doesn't feel great on me but I'm sure he's having a blast! :)
  Sleep: Sleep...ya right! I know it's totally normal at this point. It's my only complaint!
Symptoms: Nothing really...had a headache on and off all week but I think it's because of this nasty weather...don't worry my blood pressure is fine.
What I miss: Being able to bend all the way over gracefully.
Cravings: bacon biscuits still this week...I had a very SWEET co-worker bring me one this week and it was so yummy!
Best Moment this week: Still being pregnant and waiting on my sweet boy! :)
What I am looking forward to:  Making it to February 1st still pregnant! I would love for TJH to be born in Februrary! :)

1 comment:

  1. Tucker just has to hold off for two more days! Woohoo! Maybe he will really come on February 1st! That would be so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete