Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pups!


So I'm not exactly sure how it's going to go bringing TJH home to the pups. I know they will love him...but I'm not sure about how they will feel at first.
Miss Lucy is who I worry about the most...I have NO worries that she will hurt Tucker. I worry that she will be mad at the Mr. and myself. See, the Mr. had her before we started dating and it took her a while to warm up to me. She wasn't interested in me, wouldn't listen to me and pretty much ignored me. Now, she loves me. (She doesn't always listen to me...but o well!) I pray that she welcomes TJH into her heart quick!

Ethel Bug will be totally different! She is going to be SOOO interested in what TJH is doing and what we are doing with him. She might be too interested. I know she will want to give lots of kisses and snuggle. I hope she can find a good mix of being calm and and loving TJH at the same time! :)


Overall, I think it will be okay. I just hope that Lucy and Ethel don't think we love them any less. I know our priorities will change, but it won't mean that we love or care about them any less.

I loved this pic I took this weekend of Lucy and Ethel with their cousin Coral Reef.
Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment