Friday, January 13, 2012

iPhone Photo Dump

Happy Friday!
So glad it's a long weekend this weekend!! :)
We have some fun things planned but also some much needed down time!

I realized that I haven't shared some of my recent iPhone pics...so here they are!:
Our bags are officially packed! Well mine and Tuckers...the Mr will throw something together when the big event happens! ha! It felt nice to have everything washed in Tucker's detergent and packed for the hospital. We are really hoping not to use any of this until February, but we are ready if he makes his entrance!


The Mr. has been on top of things about my food and nutrition while I've been pregnant! Iron has always been an issue for me and even more so with being pregnant. I don't eat a lot of red meat, but it's a huge source of iron, so the Mr. has been making me some yummy food to pump up my iron! I had to take a pic of this SUPER yummy meal he made me! :)



Look how cute these are!!! I didn't get them because TJH doesn't need shoes when he's 0-3 months old. ha! But I thought they were so cute and matched his nursery! :)


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment