Saturday, January 21, 2012

37 weeks


PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

How Far Along: 37 weeks
Size of baby: I'm not even sure what the food is this week but close to7lbs is what the "books" say his size is right now.
Weight gain: I think I'll reveal that at the end. ha!
 Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yup...still a lot of movement! It's more on one side now, so I'm not sure if he's found his comfy spot of it just happens that he kicks on the same side now.
  Sleep: Sleep is my only negative right now, but I'm still able to function with very little sleep so I'm very thankful for that!
Symptoms: Little swelling this week, still can wear my rings but I have noticed some.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night...I know this is funny because it won't happen for a long time. I'm okay with that but still miss it!
Cravings: bacon biscuits! random I know!
Best Moment this week: My shower at school, I work with such sweet people and they made it so special!
What I am looking forward to:  My last shower thrown by my best friends and installing the car seat in the car! (That makes it seem even more real! ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment