Saturday, January 14, 2012

36 Weeks


(My hair looks horrible because I got it cut and the girl wasn't sure how to "style" my hair, so it's frizzy! ha!)
PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

How Far Along: 36 weeks--WOW...I'm 9 month pregnant! So blessed!
Size of baby: large melon... now close to 6lbs.
Weight gain: I think I'll reveal that at the end. ha!
 Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! I've read it's supposed to slow down around this time, but he's still VERY active...I don't want it to slow down because I love having him move around!
  Sleep: Sleep isn't the best. But that's expected. :)
Symptoms: Just feel as though my tummy is heavy! ha! Because it is!
What I miss: Dunkin' Donuts coffee and sleeping in any position...not just my left side.
Cravings: Chocolate milk...this is something I drink all the time, but I've wanted more of it this week then usual.
Best Moment this week: Another great doc appt! Measuring on time now. Heartbeat is strong and lots of movment. Can't beleive I go every week now to the doc!
What I am looking forward to:  My shower at school! :) Such wonderful people I work with, they are all so excited about the shower! It's really sweet!

1 comment: