Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Best Friend Shower :)


My three best friends...also known as the FOUR threw me a shower this past weekend! It was PERFECT! They made all the food from scratch and the display was just too cute! It was so great to see my sweet sorority sisters and dear friends!

Lauren loving on TJH!

Invitation blown up

Punch table

YUMMY food!


Best friends and hosts!!

The FOUR!

FIVE including TJH!







Honey and AHB


M and M!

R, A and MIL

Me and my Mommie


J and C

L and E

H, L, M and M

R and MIL

L and AHB


Tucker's going home outfit made by my mom!

LOVE it!

His Valentine outfit made by my mom! Get it...HammarLOVE after the blog name! :)



Tucker's first Mickey ears!


Sorority sisters!


sweet friends and family!


L, E, L

sweet friends who were in all my education classes with me! love them!

MIL and SIL

Our sweet friend R! :)

H and C

S, M and AE

L and J

My sweet little sisters from my sorority!

Best friends!

L and LA


Such a wonderful afternoon! Thank you again to the FOUR for throwing such a wonderful shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment