Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!






So What If...
  •  I'm SO excited about my work shower today! My work friends are just amazing!
  •  I don't like how long it took me to send out some thank you notes....I usually am VERY VERY fast with them...but life is super busy right now!
  •  I'm worried that it's werid that I'm not super scared for Tucker to come...should I be?
  • I'm looking forward to seeing my sweet sorority sisters this weekend! WHOOP!
  • I still love watching Miss America...always will!
  • I love getting my new US Weekly on my Nook...I feel so in touch with celebrity gossip!
  •  I love that the Mr. watches 60 minutes...I think most elderly people watch that show, but I think ti's cute that he watches it!
  • I love when my students say sweet things to me about how I look, even on days when I feel so ugly! ha!



  • I never thought I would be able to not sleep and still function the next day...guess that is how it will be when TJH comes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment