Monday, January 9, 2012

Book Shower

This past weekend a very dear friend of mine threw a Book Shower for me and Tucker! It was so perfect!
The invite told the guest to bring their favorite children's book to fill Tucker's library.
We got some classics, some newer ones, pop-up, recordable and some of my very favorites!

Part of the spread.

LOVED the mantle display!!


Center piece

A place for guests to add labels to the books they brought :)


Me and LK! I babysat her for years and she is such a special girl in my life!

Hostess...A did a beautiful job! Everything was just perfect!

LK, A and myself



Excuse the face...love Pat the Bunny!

Great chunky books!

Guess How Much I Love You was a popular book! Love it!


One of my favorites as a child!



A collection of Dr. Seuss...a classic!! :)




Great book!


Love this sweet outfit!!

Fun bath stuff!

I used to be crazy about cows! So this was funny! :)




Awesome soft book to put pictures of family and friends in for Tucker to learn faces! :)

The Mr.'s favorite gift we received!




Lots of diapers...great great gift!!

Bracelet that was made for me...it's on backwards...but I just loved it! :)

One of my favorite books!!



Recordable books!

Turtle night lite!


My mom and three of her best friends!

So thankful they could all attend! They were apart of my life before I was even born...so this was very special!


R and LAH

MIL and LAH

The Mr. and I with one of the Mr.'s best friends mom and nana! :)

Great friend from church!

I wish I had gotten a picture with all the guests! As you can see they blessed us with many books, words of advice and lots of wonderful items for Tucker! We are so very thankful for everything!

Can't believe he's due in less than a month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment