Monday, January 30, 2012

Yacht Rock Revue

Our friends J and T turned us onto Yacht Rock Revue months ago. The Mr. and I love 70's music and they cover some of the best! Well, the band was coming to town and we didn't want to miss it! The concert happened to fall around J's birthday, so of course it was the best way to celebrate!!
It was my first time at the Georgia Theater...such a neat place!!

Love their outfits and hair!

Being that I'm 9.5 months pregnant my wonderful husband found me a stool to sit on for the evening! It was perfect! We had front row spots and I just jammed out on my stool the whole night!

Loved this shot the Mr. got!

J took many more good pictures, so when I get some from her I'll share them!

It was a fun night! Looking forward to seeing them again!


1 comment:

  1. The Georgia Theatre is such a neat place!! I want to eat at the restaurant on the roof when it gets warmer outside!

    ReplyDelete