Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!




 
So what if....


  •  I'm looking forward to the weekend...nothing big planned but just love the weekends!
  •  I cried like a baby when our whole Sunday School class prayed over us last Sunday...it was so sweet and meant a lot to us!


  •  I'm not enjoying night time but it's all good!



  • I'm nervous to wait too long to get my mani and pedi before TJH comes! ha!



  • I'm excited that we are getting rid of DISH network next month...we have NO good channels and I've missed some good TV because of it!



  • I am SO over the rain....it's gross!



  •  I'm really looking forward to a good hard fun after pregnancy! (I know, I will wait for the okay from the doc, but it will be so great when I can run again!)



  • I love that the Mr. accidently wore his slippers that I bought him out of the house! ha! Like we were an hour away from home! It was funny...good thing they look like normal shoes! :)





    • No comments:

      Post a Comment