Thursday, January 19, 2012

Are you snoring?

I've been pretty boring this week...sorry sweet readers!

We've had a great week so far!

Yesterday was my shower at school and it was so cute! I can't wait to upload the pictures so you can see! I have such great work friends!

We started a little calender bet for TJH's arrival...we already have 20 bets in place! It's $1 to enter, our friends and family are so excited! I'm waiting until Saturday to put up the official calender and then we will just wait and see when he makes his big entrance!

Grad school is in full swing, my classes are good this semester though! I have one on campus, one online and then I'm working on my practicum(which is taking place at my school) with three of my co-workers and classmates. The class I'm taking on campus is a creativity course and we have so really cool things we have/get to do this semester! I'll be sure to share some of my products! Just this week in class we were given a huge stack of newspaper, masking tape and a list of things to create. I'm learning some great things to use in my own classroom with my students-which is the best part!

I'm SO excited about this weekend! My three best friends are throwing me a shower! I get to see tons of my girlfriends and catch up! WHOOP! :)

It's almost Friday and as of yesterday it was exactly three weeks until TJH's due date!!! SO exciting!

AND today is the 100th day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are doing some fun stuff!

I promise not to bore you anymore! Thank you loyal readers for still reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment