Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!



So What If...
  •  I'm sad Christmas break is over. It was fun and I miss doing what I want when I want.
  •  I watched two documentaries over the break...you can call me a dork but I enjoyed both of them!
  •  I need a mani/pedi bad but I'm waiting until it's closer to Tucker's arrival date.
  • I love watching movies like My Best Friends Wedding and Pretty Woman...they are just feel good movies!
  • I love my camera! I love the quality of pictures it takes, I love that it does so much...I still need to learn more about it.
  • I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He's going to make the best daddy too! He takes such good care of me and the pups!
  • I'm excited about my baby shower this weekend.
  • I'm pretty proud of myself for starting Tucker's scrapbook!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sad Christmas break is over too.. I love being lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a little boy is so much fun! We have two boys who are five and four and it seems like yesterday I was in your shoes. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete