Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!



So What If...
  •  I'm ready for the long weekend...yes I know we just had Christmas break but I need to rest.
  •  I dont' know if I believe everyone when they give me compliments about being pregnant...I mean would they really say...You've gained SO much weight!
  •  I really really want Tucker to come on or past his due date...please pray for this too.
  • I wish my sisters lived closer to me.
  • I can't stand when people cause or start drama for no reason...it's a waste of their time and my stress.
  • I'm excited to go to a sweet friends baby shower this weekend! She is due one week after me with a boy too! :)
  •  I've missed prenatal yoga...but we start back tomorrow! WHOOP! (The place has been closed for the holidays.)
  • I can still get up and down off the floor with my students...it's not super cute getting back up but I'm pretty proud I can do it! ha!
  • I'm loving my sweet pups!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment