Saturday, January 2, 2016

Second 1/2 of Christmas Break!

We have truly enjoyed our time together! We needed it after our sick and busy fall! 

We played at GMama's house for a few more days after Christmas and then headed home to take down Christmas and get ready for the new year! 


One of my best friends H gave the girls these scarfs for Christmas and they LOVE them! 




We met this precious soul for lunch before heading back! I just love that I still have a strong friendship with her...she really inspires and encourages me all the time! Even though we don't see each other daily I get prayers and inspiring texts from her throughout  the week! I've learned so much from her over the years and am SO thankful for her and her precious kids! 

Picture with Pa before we hit the road!

2 of the 3 slept most of the way home!

This precious boy got a big boy toothbrush and toothpaste with fluoride...I had to teach him to swish and spit! ha! :) 

The girls were playing babies the other day and were both rocking at the same time! They also got play purses from G and Pa and they have loved carrying those around! 

EK decided she would ride both scooters! :) 

Tucker served breakfast for everyone! 

I taught the kids how to play Candy Land! 

And this guy won!!!! 

Tuck and I ran some errands and he was great at helping shop for friends birthdays in January! We talked a lot about it's better to give than to receive. 


We got all our Christmas stuff put away...reorganized the garage and the Mr. finished my Christmas present! (More on that later!)



No comments:

Post a Comment