Wednesday, January 6, 2016

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I cannot wait to decorate for Valentines Day! Ha! I'm enjoying my winter snowman right now but I LOVE me some hearts! 
  • I'm SO sore but so glad! I've started a program...more on that later but it's kicking my butt in a good way!
  • I'm praying for a couple of snow days at home with my babies! 
  • I'm excited about watching the last season ever of American Idol...my mom and I watched the very first season together religiously and we are going to watch the last together too! 
  • And talking about tv...I'm counting down the days until February 11...SCANDAL!!!
  • Olivia says "okay" in the cutest way ever..."o tay!"
  • Sad break is over but super excited about getting the 2nd half of the school year going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment