Wednesday, January 20, 2016

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I don't mind this super cold weather but could we get a snow day or two?!?!
  • I've been watching AI and I'm enjoying it but I'm glad this week is the last week of auditions...that's my least favorite part of the show! Do you have any favorite?!
  • EK said her own name this past weekend but I didn't get it on video...she usually calls herself "Sister" so to hear her say her own name was cute!
  • I'm excited to see some of my friends from my old school this weekend! This will be two weekends in a row...miss my friends but LOVE my new school!
  • A group of my students are obsessed with presidents...and I've always enjoyed learning about them too so we are about to start a big project on them...can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment