Monday, January 11, 2016

Brr! Cold Weekend!

We wanted cold weather since it was 75 on Christmas day! Well, we are getting it now!  :) Now, we just need the snow part! 

We had a great low-key weekend! After a busy week back at work we needed time at home together!


The girls enjoy wearing some hand-me-downs from a friend of ours!

Sam's Club can be a place where you buy some pretty unhealthy stuff but it's also AMAZING for produce!!!! This was my cart on Saturday when I was out grocery shopping. I go to Sam's first and get the big stuff we need...usually produce and then stop by Kroger for the rest! 

EK decided to have a little panic in the kitchen while I was making the kids dinner! 

The Mr. built a fire and we enjoyed some time out by it! :) 



Before Christmas we tried to get together with M and J to have Christmas but it didn't happen. Well, we both were free Saturday night! We made it happen and boy was it fun! The kids LOVED seeing them! And TJH made M play like 50 rounds of hide and seek! :)



Sunday morning is one of my favorite times now! We get up and have breakfast together and then get ready for church. The Mr. lets me get ready without being rushed which is amazing! :) The kids are LOVING going to church...and so are we! :) 

After church the Mr. and I finished up meal prepping for the week! 

Great weekend with my people! :) 

Now, here's to hoping we can have a few snow days thrown into this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment