Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Fun!

It's Friday!
Thank goodness.

I need this weekend so bad!

The Mr. and I are looking forward to sleeping, relaxing, eating yummy food, registering for sweet Tucker and spending time with our pups!

The pups are ready for the Dawgs first game this weekend! I'm ready to lay around with them and watch the games! WHOOHOO!

Now, if it could just feel like fall that would be wonderful! :)

My class and I have had a better week...we are starting to gel...it's still going to have some rough moments but overall I'm loving my students. They truly are sweet, funny and smart! The break this weekend will just renew us for a wonderful week of learning next week! :)

What are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. Have a GREAT long weekend! Once piece of advice when registering this early in your pregnancy...some items/patterns may be discontinued by the time your shower arrives. A friend of mine registered early, but didn't have her shower for another 3 months and some of her items were discontinued and she didn't receive the item at all because people didn't know what item/pattern they would want in place of the one that was no longer available. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete