Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Of course our weekend started out with our Friday night routine...heading out to get Mexican food! I think it's THE best way to start the weekend!

Saturday my sweet sis B came into town! She was spending the day with her best friend who goes to UGA. But I tagged along for lunch and some shopping! It was fun to spend time with them!

I also got Tucker's scrapbook! I'm excited about it...now I just need to find time to start it!

I also worked on things for the next two showers I'm throwing.

Today was wonderful too! Sunday School and church this morning. The Mr. and I grocery shopped together today and then headed to M and J's house! I emailed M earlier this week for her chili recipe. I've never in my ENTIRE life liked any chili until I had M's! It's amazing! So when I emailed her, she was like I'm making it for yall come over on Sunday! So we had a relaxing afternoon with the pups and ate some YUMMY chili! I also go to see their nursery for sweet baby M who due 5 weeks before Tucker!

I love weekends that have plans but nothing to stress over and I can still rest up for the next week!
What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment