Monday, September 19, 2011

I may...

This weekend:

I may have eaten almost a whole dozen Krispy Kreme donuts and NO I don't feel guilty about it all.

I may have cried my eyes out Friday afternoon over my job...this makes the forth Friday of the school year and there has only been 6.

I may have been sent by my sweet husband for a mani and pedi to cheer me up.

I may have watched my dearly beloved AU Tigers get beat...it's okay...first time in 18 games...we will come back next week.

I may have scheduled all of our child birthing, breastfeeding and CPR classes to prepare for baby Tucker.

I may have snuggled with my puppies a lot.

I may have vented to my Mommie and loved hearing her voice on the other end of the phone cheering me up.

I may have celebrated a sweet baptism of a sweet sweet friends baby boy.

I may have toured the hospital that I will be having sweet baby Tucker at.

I may have worked on shower stuff for my BFF.

I may have used my Cricut.

I may have seen my best friends and LOVED every second of it.

I may have enjoyed the windows open with the cool breeze.

I may have spent time with my sweet Mr.

I may have looked at my calender for the next three months and added many fun events. But also may have felt a little overwhelmed about it.

I may have thought and prayed about my job a lot.

I may have eaten Candy Corn.


No comments:

Post a Comment