Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • If I'm already online shopping/dreaming about what sweet Tucker will wear and use when he is born!
  • I have a count down to Labor Day weekend!
  • I ate two dinners on Monday night...I was hungry!
  • If I need Tucker to come so I'll stop taking TONS of pictures of my doggies. :)
  • I am loving when my students tell me I look nice since I don't feel like I look nice everyday.
  • I want a Kindle or a Nook bad! :) That will be on my Christmas list! I'm thinking this will be a good way to pass the time during those LATE night feedings!!


  • I keep trying to wear my normal clothes...they fit in the morning but by late afternoon my pants are a little tight! :) Guess I need to switch over to my maternity clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment